NHCC Media Center
2021 MEDIA KIT
The 30 minute video, presented by David Sanchez of the NHCC Medical Board in collaboration with Dr. Paloma Lehfeldt and Dr. Stephen Dahmer, is the first in a series and touches on the basic knowledge of Cannabis 101: THC and CBD. The full video can be found below....
"Organizations like the National Hispanic Cannabis Council are important platforms to create a shared experience of being in the cannabis industry as a Latina. With the knowledge gained from NHCC and its members, I hope to destigmatize cannabis in the Latino...
Nov. 2, 2021 PHOENIX – Raul Molina lived a simple life growing up in Ciudad Juárez, Mexico; he remembers catching tadpoles, playing in the mud and placing pennies on railroad tracks to be flattened. Instead of counting pennies these days, he’s counting the millions...
Jerrico Perez is counsel in Vicente Sederberg's Denver office. She focuses her practice on administrative law, regulatory compliance, and national marijuana business applications. Jerrico assists cannabis business owners and other associated individuals and entities...
Cannabis Unidos Quarterly Newsletter
Inside Volume 2:
Inside the National Hispanic Cannabis Council
- Meet and Greet with the NHCC in LAS VEGAS at MJ Biz 2021
- NHCC Delivers on Medical Educational Platform
- NHCC Plans to Deliver Cannabis Career Platform
- NHCC Corporate Member Spotlight: Green Thumb Industries
- NHCC Spotlights Latinos in Cannabis:
- Cynthia Villamizar – Cookies California
- Yair Rodriguez – Cresco Labs
Cannabis Market Insights
- Hispanics are BIG on Cannabis
- Before Getting Started in the Legal Cannabis Industry – The Business Plan
- NHCC Celebrates Hispanic Heritage Month by Unveiling the State of the Hispanic Cannabis Industry in the US – An Overview of Engagement and Opportunity for Hispanics in the Cannabis Industry
Sign up to get regular updates on the latest news, announcements, and more from the NHCC