NHCC Media Center
2022 MEDIA KIT
CEO and founder of The Cannabis Place, a certified social equity cannabis business and the first ever tolaunch unionized cannabis dispensaries. The Cannabis Place has successfully secured licensing at both the state andmunicipal level in New Jersey and was the first...
Peter Mercado-Reyes is On The Revel’s, Head of Content and Community and co-president of the NHCCs Tri-state chapter. He is a research scientist with a passion for plant-based medicine and education. Whether it’s creating engaging infographics or attending events,...
Cynthia is a seasoned marketing and communications leader with ten years of experience spearheading high-growth initiatives and launching new markets at blue-chip tech companies like Google, and hyper-growth startups like Waze. She is a respected builder that has...
“We cannot seek achievement for ourselves and forget about progress and prosperity for our community…Our ambitions must be broad enough to include the aspirationsand needs of others, for their sakes and for our own.” - Cesar Chavez Today my mission and legacy is to...
"Hispanics/Latinos have traditionally been under-represented in technology. The same is true in cannabis, which is unfortunate given how the "war on crime" disproportionately affected black/brown individuals. This creates an opportunity to lean in and collaborate with...
Cannabis Unidos Quarterly Newsletter
Inside Volume V – August 2022
From the National Hispanic Cannabis Council
- Delivering Cannabis Health and Wellness Educational On-Demand Webinars
NHCC Members Exclusive
- Growing the NHCC Membership Hub
- Tri-State Chapter Launched in July
- Cannabis Legal Educational Session: Cannabis on the Rise in the South (MS, FL, AL)
Careers in Cannabis
- Fostering Cannabis Careers for the U.S. Hispanic
- Spotlight on NHCC Corporate Member: Pyramid
- Spotlight – Latinos Making a Difference in Cannabis: Sue Carlton, Founder & CEO, Ranchera Familia
Cannabis Market Insights:
By Dr. Stephen Dahmer
- “Removing the Cannabis Stigma, Doing No Harm”
By Symphony Grow
- Building and Maintaining an Effective Risk and Insurance Program\
By Axiom Consulting Partners
- Cannabis Business Planning During Times of Inflation
By Pantera Capital Partners
- Cannabis Industry Earnings Season Recap Calendar For 2Q22 (April – June 2022)
- With Cannabis Compliance, What You Don’t Know Can Make All the Difference
Cannabis Unidos Volume 4 – May 2022
Cannabis Unidos Volume 3 – February 2022
Cannabis Unidos Volume 2 – September 2021
Cannabis Unidos Volume 1 – June 2021
The Weekly Dose
Your executive brief on what's happening in the Legal Cannabis Industry nationwide