Thriving together with NHCC
We’ve established programs to create economic opportunities for more Hispanic entrepreneurs to become active participants in the cannabis industry. This includes:
- Job training
- Employment boards for job seekers
- Mentorship by industry-leading experts
Our goal is to advance Hispanic career opportunities in the cannabis business. We plan to achieve this by providing tools and additional resources to better plan and prepare for how to enter the cannabis business.
- Small business start-up guides
- State cannabis licensing procedures
- Legal and policy regulations
- Certification standards for the industry
We also serve as a networking organization for cannabis businesses to connect and share best practices.